- Cozy blankets
- The smells of cinnamon, cloves and pumpkin spice
- A roast in the crock pot during Sunday football
- Being a little lazy and not feeling guilty about it
- Warm socks
- Apple pie
- Cafe Mocha
- The colors burnt orange, mustard yellow and firey red
- Caramel apples
- The simple joy of a child and a leaf pile
- My favorite sweaters
- Sipping Chai Latte
- Trips to the pumpkin patch
- The steam on the lake in my back yard on brisk mornings
- The feel of a warm mug in my chilly hands
The change of seasons either from winter to spring or summer to autumn bring new colors, textures, flavors and smells. Including what you wear, eat and drink! Our line up of fall k cup flavors feel like a guilty pleasure, a long-lost friend, home, comfort…..
My favorite is the Cafe Escapes Chai Latte (not shown in the picture because I drank it all!) Nothing soothes away the stress of a long day like a cup of this heaven sent tea! What is Chai? In many countries, the word simply means “tea.” We’ve come to know it as black tea blended with comforting spices, including cinnamon, cardamom and clove and a hint of black pepper. Add flavors of sweet milk and honey and the result is a delicious and exotic complement of flavors to sooth your senses. Our Chai Latte has mesmerizing aromatics smoothed by a splash of milk and sugar.
Sounds great doesn’t it? I wish I had a cup now! The best part is you don’t have to drive to a specialty coffee shop to get this tasty treat! You can brew a cup right in your own kitchen. Not only is it convenient, it is frugal, simply and easy!
What are your favorite things about fall and what is your favorite coffee or tea flavor to drink on these cooler days?