If you have been around awhile you have come to know (and hopefully love) our Monday K-cup coffee recipes. I love fun, easy to make coffee drinks. They are a simple indulgence that can usually be made with ingredients already in your kitchen. There will be no running to the local coffee shop around here, no sir, we have Keurig’s in our kitchen that make these recipes easy peasy.
Up this week…Coffee Royale!
Coffee Royale is a variation of Irish Coffee. Irish Coffee is made with whiskey, Royale is prepared with brandy giving it a sweeter taste. This is a great after dinner sipping beverage and a bit of a dessert at the same time!
You will need:
1 dark roast Kcup (I chose Tully’s French Roast)
1 t sugar
1 oz Brandy
heavy whipping cream
– Start by brewing your dark roast Kcup coffee on the lowest water setting of your Keurig.
– Next dissolve 1t granulated sugar in the coffee and stir.
– Add 1oz of Brandy and stir again.
– Top with heavy whipping cream
I also dipped the rim of my glass in sugar and added a layer of whipped cream (I must have had a major sweet tooth when I made this recipe)! Not only did it look prettier with the garnishments but, it tasted that much more like dessert!
Yes, Coffee Royale tastes great and looks pretty but, the part I enjoyed most was unwinding in my favorite chair while sipping this specialty drink-perfect me time!
Do you use coffee as an excuse for some me time?
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Recipe- Coffee Granita (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Recipe- Southern Sweet Tea (crosscountrycafe.com)
- How to Make a Cappuccino Using a Keurig Brewer (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Recipe- Smoresuccino (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Recipe Round Up (crosscountrycafe.com)