If you have been around awhile you have come to know (and hopefully love) our Monday K-cup coffee recipes. I love fun, easy to make coffee drinks. They are a simple indulgence that can usually be made with ingredients already in your kitchen. There will be no running to the local coffee shop around here, no sir, we have Keurig’s in our kitchen that make these recipes easy peasy.
Up this week…Mocha Mint Protein Shake.
You will notice that this weeks recipe is a bit different from my usual creations. I am trying to expand my horizons to satisfy all of our loyal readers.
The Mocha Mint Protein Shake comes courtesy of my friend Keri Lyn at Shesaved.com.
If fitness is one of your interests you probably already know that there are 2 important ingredients in a standard workout shake or supplement- protein and caffeine. With this recipe we have both covered. I was thrilled to find this delicious shake that gives me a way to use the fresh mint from my herb garden : )
You will need:
- 1 Keurig Kcup coffee
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 10 -12 Fresh Mint Leaves (reserve 4 leaves for garnish)
Fill large cup with ice. Brew coffee over ice. Add protein, almond milk and fresh mint leaves. Blend until smooth and garnish with remaining fresh mint leaves. Sit back & enjoy!
You can use any Keurig Kcup coffee with this recipe and of course supplement your favorite milk or dairy substitute.
This protein shake is so satisfying and refreshing at the same time. A perfect on the go breakfast or post workout pick me up!
- Keurig Kcup Recipe- Iced Nutella Coffee For One (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Recipe-Salted Caramel Mocha (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Recipe- Smoresuccino (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Recipe- Southern Sweet Tea (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Recipe- Coffee Granita (crosscountrycafe.com)
- How to Make a Cappuccino Using a Keurig Brewer (crosscountrycafe.com)